THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Preston's Fall Challenge Run


After missing last year's Spring Challenge Run with a broken wrist, Preston was super excited for today's race! He asked if I could run with him and so I agreed to run instead of counting laps. Only I forgot how FAST this kid is!  He took off and I couldn't keep up with him, running as fast as my legs would take me.  Finally after about 3 laps we were at a steady fast pace and finished together.  It was definitely a challenge for this mama!

Safran Class Picture post race
 He did awesome running 7.5 laps in 8 minutes!  That's over a mile in under 8 minutes . .


I'm so proud of this little guy and am thrilled that I was able to run with him.  Let's see if he can hit 8 laps for spring!!

No comments: