THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Savannah's Last Fall Challenge Run

Mr. Grabon's class getting ready to run
Savannah also requested that I run with her instead of counting laps this challenge run.  I agreed and was so thankful we were able to run together.  She has truly built some incredible stamina throughout the past year.  I remember last year it was *painful* for her to run for just 10 minutes.  She was panting and in some serious agony.  This year we ran further, faster, and no panting at all!  She completed 9.5 laps in 12 minutes.  Way to go girl!!

Class Picture
So many things were running through my head while we ran.  I watched two other fifth grade girls (one over weight and one skinny as a rail) walk the entire time and have to sit down at the end because they felt light headed.  I'm thankful our kids are learning young how valuable and necessary exercise is for your body.  Also, so grateful for the best possible nutrition to fuel their every growing bodies.

Me and my girl!  #shebelievedandsheran

No comments: