THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Slip and Slide Fun


As soon as Savannah got off the bus she asked about going to the water party at Lena's house this afternoon.  I wasn't sure exactly what the plan was, but I quickly figured out that the neighborhood kids had all been invited to the Richardson's house for a slip and slide party!  Mr. Dace arrived home from work and was out (still in his work clothes) setting up the plastic for his amazing, self constructed, designer, slip and slide.  By the time I verified it was okay for my kids to play, got them dressed in their suits and covered in sunscreen, and walked back over, he was squirting dish detergent all down the slide to get it ready.  The kids play for at least an hour before retreating to their back yard for some super soaker water gun fun!  I guess sometimes the most fun is had on days with OUT a plan. :)

No comments: