THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tooth #6


Yesterday afternoon Savannah came running in the door from a friend's house saying she had lost another tooth!  I was shocked because she hadn't even mentioned that it was loose before.  I guess after losing 6 teeth you get a little creative because this is what she left for the tooth fairy last night.

Dear toothfairy, please leave magic to fly on my
Notice the little note telling the tooth fairy that her note had two sides!
hair.  Love, Savannah
So of course our fairy obliged and left magic fairy dust in Savannah's hair last night along with her regular gold dollar coin. I did have to explain that although she had magic fairy dust in her hair she would not be able to fly! :)

1 comment:

deborah said...

that is so sweet & very creative! she's growing up too fast for me but I do love those toothless smiles-- love her!