THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Preston's New Bed



Lately we've had the hardest time getting Preston to stay in his bed. We'll go in at night and find him sound asleep on the floor (right by the door where he was trying to escape from) or I'll go in at "rest" time and find the room destroyed and him happily playing on the floor. I know part of the problem is that he is trying to drop his nap (and for the most part has done so) but I just can't explain why he won't stay in his bed at night. I mean if he hasn't had a nap and has played hard at the park for hours (like yesterday) then surely he is ready for sleep, right? What in the world is making him want to stay up at night? Well, last night it was "I tursty" then "I need go pee pee" until finally at 9:30pm we told him we weren't coming in anymore! So, right before we went to bed I went in to check on him and this is what I found. The boy was sound asleep 1/2 on the rocker and 1/2 on the ottoman!! Thankfully I was able to transfer him to the bed, same position and all, without him even opening his eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kids are a mystery to me! lol he looks very comfy and must have sound asleep if he didn't mind the move to the bed- he's a cutie pie!
love him! deborah