THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Crazy Sunday

Sunday was a super busy day for us . . . and if something could go wrong, it did! It started off with our phone and Internet not working. We were made very well aware of this problem when the phone first went out, which set off our alarm at about 5am! So I was up and ready to go, only I couldn't get anything done without having Internet access. Then off to church it was. We were actually on time, but Preston's teachers were super late so we, once again, were late to church service. Then it was off to work during the second service. Let's just say that didn't go so well either; I apparently didn't do a very good job with checking on my teachers to make sure they had all of the craft supplies they needed.



We rushed out of church to get Savannah to her 11am birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. While she was there I went to buy flowers and tried to occupy Preston. We scarfed down some lunch from McDonald's and then rushed back to church where she had her Upward end of the year cheer celebration. When we pulled into the parking lot at church I realized that I left all of our coats at Chuck E Cheese! I left Dave in the van to deal with trying to see if they were still at the restaurant or if someone had taken them home. I went into church, took Preston potty and changed Savannah into her cheer uniform. Dave came back and said that they had the coats at the restaurant so after the ceremony we decided to go and pick up the coats before I had to be back home for tutoring.


Savannah's cheer squad



The big dynamite cheer


Did I mention that I was very well prepared with camera and video camera?? Only, of course it would be today when I go to video and the camera says "disc full". So, I only got a few still pictures. ;(



Preston was a big trooper all day being drug around for his sister's activities. Here he is singing and dancing to the music. He stayed dry all day too, after having a rough Thursday and Friday!




Savannah made sure that I knew on Friday she wanted to receive orange flowers after the celebration. So here she is in her requested picture with her flowers.

After the celebration we loaded up the van again and headed back to Chuck E Cheese . . only to find out that the mom had actually taken the coats home with her! Ahhh!! We rushed home so I could tutor and while I was tutoring the Time Warner man showed up to switch out the modem. At least the Internet seems to be working today and we all had a great nights sleep. Let's pray today goes a lot better than yesterday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew! i'm tired just reading about your busy day lol. love savannah's picture, she is so proud and we all are proud of her! she's a super cheerleader and the prettiest one there. i know i'm biased lol.
hope the rest of your week is much less challenging! love ya'll deborah

Donna said...

Oh my! Hearing it in person was stressful but reading it is worse!!! I hate days like that. I know you were so glad to get into bed that night!!