THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fun Pictures

I thought I'd share a few of the Christmas card pictures that didn't make the cut . . .



This one was my favorite! If Savannah's eyes had been open it would have been the chosen picture!

Can you tell they love each other??

And then there's today. A low-key Saturday with Daddy at work. All of the Christmas decorations are finally packed away and we've been playing with our new ipad and doing mosaics. Savannah is enjoying a new craft set and Preston is enjoying driving mommy crazy!! We're all in our PJs and I'm trying to savor this day of laziness before the craziness of next week begins! I have 9 mystery shops, 2 cheerleading practices, MOPS, 3 meals to bake and deliver, and the list goes on and on . . . yes, I think I'll enjoy today!










1 comment:

Anna said...

Adorable!

Thinking of you and yours this New Year. Enjoy and know you are loved!