THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

All in a Saturday

Today has been super busy, but tons of fun! Savannah and I started the morning with our first consignment sale of the season. It was nothing to rush over for, but we definitely had fun picking out a few cute things for the Fall. Then we headed to a birthday party. It was a special polka dot party and lots of the girls were wearing polka dots. Of course I forgot my camera. :( The kids had a blast and enjoyed some yummy cake too.



After that we picked up our pottery from last week and got Savannah a special pink ball from Borders (only because I had a coupon for a FREE one and it's beside the pottery place). After all of that fun, I brought her home and went to have lunch with my sweet friend Leslie who I haven't seen in quite a long time. We spent over an hour just talking and catching up! Ahhh, to have lunch out twice in one week without the kids, now that is a treat!



After naps this afternoon we headed out to dinner and ended up getting ice cream too. So, with my special birthday coupons we all ate at Qdoba and Ben and Jerry's for only $3.17 . . . sweet!! I'll just restart the diet on Monday.

No comments: