THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Komen Race


Today the four of us ran, well two of us ran and two rode, in the Susan Komen race for the cure. I have to say that the morning was a little chaotic trying to pack everything we needed for two kids, but we did it and were uptown by 7am! Our time wasn't the greatest, but we had fun doing it as a family. Thanks to my wonderful husband for slowing to my pace and pushing the stroller for miles 2-3; it was much more fun running with him! :)

After the race we flew home and Dave rushed Savannah to ballet class. I stayed home, showered, and prepared for our guests that were coming for the Clemson game. What's wrong with those Tigers?? Oh well, it was fun catching up with old friends and having an excuse to eat pizza and cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! to all 4 of you!
i know you all had fun and what a great cause. glad you/dave and the kids had a great saturday.
see ya soon xoxo dad/deb

Anna Morrison said...

Sounds fun! I am proud of your family for doing that race together. What a statement you made to others and to your children. I am inspired!

Love you!