THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, October 01, 2009

The Plus Sign


After Savannah's nap this afternoon I decided to pull out some new number magnets that I found on clearance at Michaels today. She quickly ripped into the package and was putting all of the numbers on the refrigerator when she came to the plus sign. Knowing that she didn't have a clue what a plus sign was I asked her what it was, thinking she would say the letter x or something. Boy was I shocked when she said "I think that's what Jesus goes on." Yep, you got it, that looks just like a cross!

3 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Chrystal, that is precious! So glad you posted this. What a sweetheart she is.

Anonymous said...

out of the mouths of babes! she is so sweet and you/dave are good parents to give her the opportunity to know the cross and Jesus. xoxo dad/deb

Anonymous said...

Awww that was so sweet and reflects what morals you all have instilled in her. I talked to a 6 yr old little boy the other day that I gave a Noahs Ark toy to. He said he didn't know who was Noah. I asked him if he knew Jesus , he said I know Power Rangers. How priceless and the thing you are to do is raise them up in the ways of the Lord. You and Dave are doing this or Savannah would not have made this connection. I am proud of you all. You are in my prayers. Donna Zabodyn