THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Crib Dash

What is the crib dash?? Well, much like the 50 yard dash, it's a short distance sprint, only in this case towards the crib. This is what I participated in this morning as I woke up at around 6am and realized that I hadn't gotten up all night!! Hallelujah, Preston slept from 9pm to 6am without even fussing. When I ran in to check on him he was sound asleep on his tummy. Maybe it's the new medicine finally kicking in really well or maybe it's that one time I let him scream it out (2 1/2 hours) in the crib or maybe he's just finally realizing how nice sleep is, but whatever the case is, I'm thankful!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Whoo hoo! I'm so happy for you...it gives you such a feeling of relief to finally reach that milestone. Here's to many more full night's sleep for you!

Donna said...

Yea!! Now you know he can do it--I'm seeing full night sleeps in your future:)

kristin said...

Yay, Preston! Hope the trend continues! (says the girl with the baby who STILL won't sleep as she tries to be happy for you but is really, really insanely jealous) :) :)

Nancy said...

Great news! A full night's sleep is such sweet relief!

Anonymous said...

remember you did the same thing with savannah when she finally slept all night? i'm so glad you and preston both had a good nights sleep and hope there will be many more to come---and all in a row lol dad/deb