THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Disney, Pumpkins, and Baby Dedication

Savannah with me riding the train uptown.

Savannah and daddy watching Disney on Ice

Our busy weekend started on Friday when Dave and I took Savannah to see Disney on Ice, Celebrations. We got a babysitter for Preston and enjoyed some time with our precious Savannah. I'm pretty sure she had a blast eating out at Chick fil A, riding the light rail uptown, and watching most of the show. After intermission she got a little antsy so we left early and headed home. I, however, was quite disappointed with the show. The skating was great, but the themes and song selections were just not kid friendly or (in my opinion) very interesting at all. Oh well, at least we escaped for a night and enjoyed one on one time with the eldest. :)

Savannah loved picking out her 3 pumpkins!
My two little pumpkins
On Saturday Dave's parents arrived and we headed to the pumpkin patch after naptime. We picked out pumpkins, went on a hayride, and fed animals at the petting zoo. Savnanah loved petting the animals at the end of the hayride. Preston chose to sleep through most of it.

Proud grandparents with Savannah and Preston
Hopefully someone will e-mail me a picture with Grammy and Papa Bachmann because my battery died! :(


The Bachmann Four

Our big family all here for Preston's big day


Sunday was Preston's big day! After Papa Bachmann treated everyone to lunch at LePeep we headed over to church for baby dedication. What a special time it was to dedicate Preston to the Lord and commit to raising him in a Christian home. We really enjoyed having our family together and celebrating little Preston.

It was a very emotional time for me as it was the first of many big events without my mom. I'm sure she was smiling down from heaven though.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You looked beautiful and what a special day it was. You had so many there to love and support you. Preston was precious, as always. Now our task is to give these children to the Lord and pray that they find Him, love Him and serve Him. What a privilege to be a mommy!