THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

HE DID IT!!!!

As I type this a modified version of the Dora theme song is running though my head, "He did it, he did it, he did it, hooray!" Preston finally slept through the night last night! Praise the Lord! I was shocked when I woke up at 5:30 this morning and realized that I was fully rested . . . maybe it was a one time thing, a way of God preparing me for an exciting day of Harris Teeter triples and consignment sales, but even if it's just a fluke, I'm sooo thankful!

It was a big night for Preston as he also rolled over for the first time. It's hilarious to watch because he strains so hard to do it and then as soon as he rolls he starts screaming! AHHHH!! Preston HATES being on his stomach, which would make one wonder why the heck he continually flips himself over. I guess he just loves showing off his new trick. So right as we finally got him to sleep well in the pack n play we're back to the swing to keep him still. Fun times, fun times!

5 comments:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

Yay! He must have wore himself out with the flipping over! So glad you got some sleep! I'm hitting triples this morning and the consignment sale tomorrow as well. Are you working a shift on Sat? I'll be there from 12:00-5:00!

Donna said...

Yippee!! That first night of sleep is SOOO awesome. I bet it's a permanent thing. Good for him...and YOU!!

Anonymous said...

oh our last baby is growing up!! turning over and sleeping all night--i'm not ready for all that.
i am glad he is sleeping better as i know that helps you and dave tremendously! but you know what comes after the turning over ?!! crawling --- i can't wait!!
looking forward to seeing all of you soon. kiss those babies xoxoxo dad/deb

Stephanie said...

CHRYSTAL PAGE - I laughed OUT LOUD when I read this post! You are a trip!! Yep - I bet God's plan all along was to make sure you were good and rested for triples!! LOL Hope you scored a lot!! :)

Jessica said...

Yay! I hope you will be getting more sleep around there from now on!