THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vista Print Deals

Not wanting to miss out on a good deal, I jumped on the bandwagon and placed my order with Vista Print last weekend. To my surprise all of my goodies arrived today!!! Here's what I got for a whopping $12 (shipping costs).

First up: my personal favorite, the personalized to do list! Dave commented that he wished my list was this short, but maybe this can be my daily list.

Next is Savannah's personal stationery:



I copied my friend Donna's ideas with the last two . . . magnets for Savannah's WEE school friends and gift cards to use inside gifts.

I also ordered a pen with my name on it and 140 Christmas address labels!! I have a new list of Vista Print things I want to order . . . if only I could find time! :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

CUTE! I love everything you ordered. I got my banner, tote bag and magnets the other day and they are all so cute. Caroline's teachers loved them, too.

You'll see how addicting Vista Print can be. And believe me...you'll find the time:)

Anonymous said...

ok so i'm behind - what's vista print? i liked the pics of the stuff you got the designs are really cute so clue me in
deb