THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Visits With Some Special Friends

Last week, my precious friend Marie came to visit us all the way from New Jersey! I really enjoyed being able to catch up with her and her mom for awhile, but of course we didn't have much time for talking with two toddlers running around. Savannah thoroughly enjoyed playing with Marie's son Brody! Back in the day I spent A LOT of time at the Harrod's house playing Monopoly and mostly aggravating Marie's brother John. Fun times, fun times. Unfortunately my brain was not working last week and I didn't take a single picture! :(



Today we had another visit from a special friend. Jamen flew in from Boston this week and stopped by to meet Preston and spend some time with us here. I was not the greatest friend because as soon as my kids were asleep I left to run errands. I sure got a lot accomplished, thanks Jamen!! Savannah LOVED having him here to play games with her all day. I think he was exhausted when he left this afternoon at 6pm.

2 comments:

Tiger Dave said...

Wow, things have sure changed with Baby #2!. There's no way you would have left Savannah alone with Jamen when she was a baby...

Marie said...

I know Chrystal! I should have taken more photos, and better photos, but who could with the two toddlers!!? We had so much fun and cannot wait to see you guys again!