THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Frustration!!!!

Today has been one of those days where no matter how hard you try you just can't get anything done! I ran out for a quick errand before lunch with the kids and when we got back it was apparent that the power had gone off briefly while we were gone. I guess it did something funky with the phones because for over 3 hours we've had no phone service. . . which makes it a little difficult to call in a repair. I used the ever so user friendly Windstream website to report the problem and this is the response I got back:

Discussion Thread---------------------------------------------------------------Response (Latasha S.) - 08/21/2009 01:31 PM When experiencing problems with your phone service we ask that you please contact our repair team at 800-782-6206 so, that we may schedule an appointment for our technician to review the issue. You may press '0' at anytime to speak with a representative.Thank You, Windstream Customer Support

Just icing on the cake . . . if I had phone service I wouldn't need to call you! IDIOTS!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh man!!! Sorry! We lost our power yesterday afternoon for a second. It came right back on, though. I hope you got it fixed and I hope your Saturday was better:)

Nancy said...

That email is classic! Hope you have a great week!