THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Stuff


Savannah playing with Preston during tummy time!

Today has been a fun-filled, super busy day! We started off the morning with a family run. It was awfully hot, but fun to run all together, mostly because I let Dave "experience" our new jogging stroller! :) Then, Dad and Deborah, Maddie and Dillon, and my grandmother came up for the day. The kids had a blast playing and we had cake for Dave and my Dad's birthdays. I hate that the picture I took of them with the cake was all blurry, but believe me we all enjoyed the yummy cake. After they left, we spent the afternoon completing a few household projects. I finally got our wall gallery hung, gave Dave a haircut, and did dishes. We are now just getting the kids to bed. Whew! So, although I still can't see the top of my desk to even find the to-do list, we had a productive day!!

An aside, I'm FINALLY back in my contacts as of this morning. Praise the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

I enjoy reading into your sweet Saturday happenings.

Thinking of you . . .

Donna said...

I cannot believe that is PRESTON! He is getting so big!! I love how Savannah is just watching him (propped up on a pillow!).

Glad you are getting things checked off of your list. Oh, and I doubt you can't find your "to do list":)