THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



Here are a couple of pictures from our morning. I'll spare sharing the one of us as a family since I am beyond huge! In the second picture Savannah was so excited to find her Easter basket. Dave wants to start a tradition where we hide the basket and she has to hunt for it. I have to say that I like my friend Heather's string idea better, but we settled for hiding it this year. As you can tell, I have a lot to learn about making baskets pretty. As a child mine was always stuffed to the brim, filled with grass, and of course tons of candy. Sorry Savannah, I'm working on it!

This year Easter has been a lot different than ones in the past. We decided to stay home and get some much needed rest. We enjoyed Easter Sunday in our own church and weren't rushing around to get to any place afterwards. This afternoon we've worked a little on the nursery, I cut Dave's hair, and now he's off on a run. Once the little one wakes up we are going to have our own Easter egg hunt in the backyard since yesterday was total chaos. Ahhh! There's no place like home.
Happy Easter everyone!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I agree! This was our first Easter here in Charlotte and I have to say, it was pretty low key and...NICE!

Savannah looked adorable in her sweet Easter dress. Don't worry about the basket. Our kids' was pretty slim pickins', too. And there was NO candy!!!

Oh, and PLEASE!!! You looked GREAT today. Purple is your color:)

Nancy said...

Savannah looks precious. And I totally agree with Donna, you looked beautiful today!

Sherri said...

Such sweet pictures! I grew up like you with an Easter basket full of candy, but after years of throwing it out, we opted for gift cards this year! (In baskets, of course!)

Anonymous said...

such a sweet picture of daddy and his little princess! love her dress - and i know you looked great yesterday and i didn't even see you--butterbean makes you glow just like savannah did. glad you all had a fun and relaxing family Easter making your own traditions.
love ya'll dad/deb

Jen Currin said...

what is the string tradition???