THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, March 02, 2009

I Said a Little Prayer . . .

and once again God helped me find Savannah's lovey B!!! This very worn bib that she can't live without was missing once before and I found myself in the Wal-Mart parking lot at some crazy hour of the night in tears searching and searching for the thing . . . and it wasn't until I really started to pray for help in finding the bib (and calling a friend to ask her to pray too) that God led me right to it. Now why can't I remember that lesson day to day??? God understands how important B is to Savannah and I truly believe He waits for me to turn it over to Him before I can find the stupid thing. So, once again, I was reminded today that God is not too big for anything, even finding a nasty old worn bib.


Thank you Lord for helping me find B. Thank you that I didn't' have to go searching through a weeks worth of trash (already on the curb) to make sure Savannah didn't throw it away. Please help me remember that you are there, able and willing to help me even in the smallest of details!

2 comments:

Donna said...

So true! I have had to do the same thing for "pink blankie" several times!!! I am so glad you found that special B:)

Anonymous said...

That brings back memories. I remember crawling on the floor in your room with a flash light, looking for your binky (passey).
I also remember when it popped in your mouth. I thought I would never get you to except another one. I boiled and boiled and boiled the new one till I got it just the right softness. I learned my lesson real fast. I did two at one time so you would always have one. Then you went to day-care and they made me get rid of it, and when I didn't do that, they threatened to not take you back at there school. THAT WAS VERY HARD!
You finally gave it up after several days and nights of us both crying.
I love to hear you tell me about Savannah's episodes. It brings back a lot of good memories. One day you will be doing the same thing I am doing and being overwhelmed with joy, reliving your special memories.
Thanks for sharing.
Love you bunches,
Mom