THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A Surprise Snow



We woke up this morning and were shocked to see everything covered in snow. Thankfully, it wasn't a school day for Savannah so that made me a little happier to see the white stuff. When she first got out of bed I told her I had a surprise for her and opened her blinds. She immediately said "more snow . . . for me?" So I agreed that we could go out a little later and play. I managed to hold her off until around 11, when we finally bundled up and headed out. It's still not a good snowman snow, but maybe daddy can work some magic when he gets home.

On a different note, when I was in the shower today Savannah came running into the bathroom saying that the phone was ringing. I told her to answer it and amazingly enough, she did! I didn't get the message, but thankfully the student who needed tutoring called back awhile later. He gave me the rundown of the phone conversation, which was mostly about "the snow outside the window." Maybe I should start letting her answer the telemarketing calls too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let her answer the phone when the telly people call.
You could let her answer when I call too. I look forward to that.
Love you bunches,
Mom

Donna said...

haha! cute story about Savannah answering the phone! The snow was a great surprise. I didn't even know we were supposed to get any? I told Caroline it was too cold for us to go outside. I'm mean, huh?