THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Just too Cute!

Last night this is what I found after hearing much chaos upstairs. My amazingly wonderful husband always does the bath time routine with Savannah and usually I do the hair drying. However, last night I was busy doing dishes so he did the entire process! It always seems that daddy allows extras . . . so tonight the princess had her hair dried in her princess chair along with Pooh bear, definitely something mommy wouldn't have allowed time for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks happy. I believe Dave has started something. What ever works,right?
love you bunches,
Mom

Donna said...

Way to go, Dave!!! I bet Savannah felt so special having her daddy dry her hair while sittin in her chair!! How Sweet:)

Heather said...

That is sweet! Derek will do stuff like that too. It is special for them and more routine for us. I am working on not being so routine and allow for more fun and spontaneous things. Aubrey has a princess chair too.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet thing for dave to do for you and such quality dad/daughter time together. this could be a trial run for bath time when "butterbean" makes his arrival hehehe
love ya'll dad/deborah

Nancy said...

Classic! Savannah looks so happy. What a doll!