THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Gatherings

This year we decided to make two trips to celebrate Thanksgiving. We travelled South on I-85 for Thanksgiving Day with Dave's family and then we travelled North on I-85 to do Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday. It was quite a bit of travelling but we truly enjoyed our time with both of our families. Here are some pictures from our adventures!


First, Greenville, SC. Savannah and Alyssa. Are they cute or what?!

They also enjoyed putting on a concert for everyone there!



The Bachmanns and Weningers


Savannah was still exhausted from Thanksgiving and fell asleep on the way to Burlington. Nice glasses!



Here are the missing monkeys! Savannah loved playing with her other cousins at grandma's house.


What an awesome time to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for. Friends, family, children, and blessings too many to count. We are truly thankful!!

4 comments:

laurie said...

I just love the pianos...What kind are they? I really like the little stool attached...

Nancy said...

Great photos! Savannah is a doll! You can tell from the pictures she has quite a personality!

Heather said...

I love Savannah's hair with the headband. Where did you find it and will she keep it in?

Donna said...

I like her hair with the headbands, too! Her hair is really getting long!

I'm glad y'all had a fun T-giving weekend!