THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Weekend of Savings

Well, the totals aren't complete but here's where we are so far:

Trip 1: Spent $11.86, Saved $46.44
Trip 2: Spent $13.23, Saved $43.89
Trip 3: Spent $16.06, Saved $43.83

These purchases include my regular milk, produce, and $7 in meat that I needed for a product return tomorrow where they'll give me double my money back. So even though it doesn't appear to be the greatest of savings, I still have some returns to do and at least one more trip to make . . . and then there's the Sunday paper coupons. :)

However exciting triples are, the bigger savings will occur tomorrow night! It's time for the annual Matthews Consignment Sale and I can hardly wait. Thankfully I've been too busy to think much about it, but I'm sure I won't sleep much tonight. I'll definitely post my savings from that along with my final triples numbers on Sunday afternoon. Until then, happy shopping friends!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Way to go Chrystal! Can't wait to hear about all of the goods from the consignment sales!

Have fun!

Donna said...

Good job! I was looking forward to seeing pics!

I just got back from the Consignment set up about an hour ago. There is T-O-N-S Of stuff, once again! I didn't even look through the clothes b/c I didn't want to be temnpted. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Ok so here is your next task...I want you to determine your actual savings and that means taking out the amount you spend on gas running all over Charlotte to save money. That will give us a true amount you save.

Anonymous said...

so how do you sign up to be a mystery shopper?