THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bye, Bye Broom!



This is my newest favorite item! When searching online for rebates and coupons I came across a rebate to try this new swiffer for FREE! Now I have used swiffer dusters in the past and honestly haven't been that impressed, but this new and improved vac is awesome! It not only has the swiffer component picking up hair, dust, lint, etc but it also has a vacuum built in! I have used it several times after dinner and it has made cleaning the kitchen floor much more manageable. See you later broom and dust pan!

As for happenings around the Bachmann house, we've been staying busy these last few days before school and tutoring starts again. Savannah is loving her My Gym class on Mondays and now that she is well again we're back into the routine of going to aerobics at church too. We spent today at the pool with one of Savannah's (and mine) favorite people and tomorrow we have a play date planned for the park! Thursday is the open house at WEE school. It's always hopping around here!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I'm so upset I"m going to miss the open house at WEE school!

Glad you're having a fun week and I'm glad you found a new favorite thing!! I'll have to try that out soon.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want to know where you got that coupon! I searched all over the Internet and couldn't find one. Girl, I need to hang out with you more often. You are the best deal-finder I've ever met. Way to go!