THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If It's Still Working . . .


Then don't change it! So I sat down last night and really tried to reorganize my coupons into the new binder. After getting all of the separaters and blank baseball card holders inserted, I realized that the slots just weren't big enough. So, I trekked back to Staples at 8pm last night (with every other mom in Charlotte) and exchanged the baseball card holders for diskette holders. These were $1+ per page so I wasn't exactly thrilled about buying over $20 of them. Anyway, long story short, I came home and started trying to reorganize the coupons into the slots and well, this just isn't going to work for me.



Dave looks over beside me on the sofa and says "You're just an old fogey, not wanting to change." After realizing that wasn't very nice he explained that he could call me old because he was even older. . . okay, point taken. So for now it's back to the trusty, old, worn, but faithful coupon organizer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I liked Dave for some reason. "old fogey". I think that's a perfect description. LOL

Donna said...

Chrystal, I am totally with you on this one. I really tried to convert, but I just love the 'ol pocket organizer. It fits in my purse, my duplicates are stapled together. She and I know each other so well and we've been through too many good sales together to let a 3 ring binder come between us.

Nancy said...

Well, as a binder user - I will say you sometimes have to fold the coupon in half long ways to make it fit neatly.

But if the pocket organizer works for you - why fix it? The main thing is you save some serious cash!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to side with you on this one :) I am so set in my ways that it's not funny. We had to get a new camera, and I fussed and fussed as I tried to figure out how to upload to the computer. "Why can't it just be like our OLD camera?" LOL