THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Numbers are in on TRIPLES

Now that our house is completely maxed out with cereal, frozen food, Windex, scrubbing bubbles, and shout spray I have finished my triples for today. Here are the numbers:

5 ~ Trips to Harris Teeter (only 3 different stores)
126 ~ Items purchased (including produce and other regular items)
$46.52 ~ Amount spent
$10.58 ~ Rebates to mail in for cash back

and are you ready . . . .

$329.44 in SAVINGS!!!

And just because I love to crunch numbers, including rebates I saved
90%!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great job! I'll post my totals later. I'm beyond exhausted.

Donna said...

HOW IN THE WORLD?!???! I spent about $90 and saved $190. How do you spend so little?! Good for you:)