THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let the Savings Begin!

I was so excited about triples at Harris Teeter starting tomorrow that I woke up bright and early at 5:30 this morning ready to grab the sale paper and start adding to my list. Boy was I disappointed to find that our paper came with every sale ad EXCEPT Harris Teeter. Maybe it's a sign to back off as I also didn't get the usual eVic e-mail . . . Oh well, maybe my regular store just requested that I not receive one, but they forgot that the sales are easily accessible online!!! YIPPEE! Anyway, I added a few more items to my ever growing list at HT and made two quick trips to Bi-Lo and Lowe's Foods as they too had some super deals this week.

Including coupons and store sales I've already saved $102.24 with spending only $55.06 today at Lowe's Foods and Bi-Lo, but keep in mind that triples don't start until tomorrow! Watch out HT!

A huge THANK YOU goes out to my grandmaw who mailed me several months of coupons that arrived today just in time for the sale rush tomorrow! Also, a huge THANK YOU to my neighbor Marlene who gave me her 3 gas tokens from Bi-Lo to combine with my 5 for a FREE $25 gas card! I plan to split the gas freebie with her! :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

wow! I wish I was a math wiz like you! You already know how much you're going to save?! You're so funny! I'll have to check out Bi-Lo and Lowes' sales, too.