THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

Here is a partial group shot with the cows

Here we all are! 16 of us eating FREE chicken!

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick fil A so being the bargain hunter that I am, Savannah and I, along with 7 of my friends and all 8 of our children, dressed for the occasion. We received an e-mail quite some time ago stating that if you dressed like a cow you would get a free entree! It was quite comical seeing us all in our ears and with our spots, but well worth it for a FREE Chick fil A lunch. The big cows did scare poor Savannah and Jack, but after a quick photo with them they made it through lunch okay. We all had to sign release forms for Chick fil A to use our picture, so be on the lookout. HA!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very fun this morning! Thank you for talking me into the cow headband, although I will say it was a migraine waiting to happen!

Donna said...

That was a fun lunch! It was noisy and crazy but fun! I'll do anything for free food:)

Nancy said...

Yall are great! I took my children there for breakfast this morning, but did not know today was Cow Appreciation Day.

Great pics!

Dolly said...

It was fun to be part of this outing with you girls and your kids. It was great seeing you again too Chrystal! Your little Savanah is adorable!