THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Loves of My Life


Here are a few pictures from our weekend. We celebrated Savannah's birthday Saturday at Charlotte at Play with all of her friends, had an after party back here at the house for family with lunch, then continued celebrating Savannah's birthday and Father's Day on Sunday with more gifts and a nice lunch out. The three of us wrapped up the day with Coldstone ice cream Sunday afternoon. Yummy!

All in all, this past weekend was completely full . . . full of days spent loving on my sweet little girl and my wonderful husband, full of fun times with family and friends, and full of reflecting on what a wonderful family I have. There is absolutely no way I could do this job of being a stay at home mom without Dave and his unending support. So as we celebrate Father's Day and get ready to celebrate our four year anniversary tomorrow, I have to say that I have the best husband ever. Thank you Dave for always pitching in to help with Savannah after a long day at the office, for your encouragement for me, for being so dedicated to us, and mostly for the way you love our family. You are truly the love of my life!

1 comment:

Donna said...

cute pictures, Chrystal! I LOVE Savannah's cake!! That is so cute. Wish we could have been there. Hopefully next year we'll make it:)

Happy Father's Day, Dave!