THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beyond Frustrated


For the past three days I have spent over 4 hours on the phone with HP and Time Warner technical support to try to get our e-mail account fixed. This problem with our computer has consumed two of my morning times before Savannah gets up AND two of her nap times as well . . . and the problem still exists. I HATE WINDOWS VISTA!! Anyway, I finally decided that it's not worth any more of my time as no one seems to be able to fix it. See, we can receive e-mails perfectly and send e-mails that are less than two sentences, but when it comes to replying to an e-mail or sending anything that makes sense forget it! Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that these technical people are foreign so you can barely understand any of them. AAHH!!

As I was on the phone with one of the support technicians, everything was suddenly quiet in the living room. I went to check and this is what I found. Savannah had completely emptied on of our toy containers and was sitting in it talking on her play phone. I guess she was portraying my feelings . . . stuck on the phone!

On a lighter note, I have to share Savannah's latest obsession that is getting really old, PINK. This child is crazy about pink. She only wants to wear clothes that are pink, has to touch everything in Target that is pink, consistently gets the pink crayons and markers to draw with, and here's the funny one ~ when asked what kind of icecream she wants, it's not strawberry, it's PINK. I have a crafty plan to use this to my advantage. Today she will be eating all pink food. Maybe this will get her to eat new things. I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all pink over here, too. Good luck getting your computer fixed- definitely no fun!

Anonymous said...

PS- If I move back to Charlotte, will you help me get my post-pregnancy bottom back in shape?? ;)

Nancy said...

Computers are great things- until there is a problem! I'm sorry your morning time and naptime were violated - those things are sacred!!

As far as the pink goes - it started around 2 for Caroline, too and it has not gone away. The girl loves pink! Savannah is a doll!

Donna said...

We are in the pink stage, too. Everything has to be pink, and so does the ice cream:)

Hope you get your computer fixed.

Melissa said...

I too hate Windows Vista!!!! NOTHING is compatible with it. You would have thought Microsoft would have worked the kinks out before they published it.
BTW I answered your question on my blog.