THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Lots of New Firsts . . .

Savannah has had quite a few firsts over the past few days. Here are a few of them along with the reward they've earned:

Sweetest First: Rubbing mommy's face with B trying to help her feel better while saying "mommy feel better".

Funniest First: During dinner at The Outback I realized that Savannah needed a diaper change and I had no diapers (because I switched diaper bags and sold my old, faded one on eBay for $43) . . . Jamen's solution . . . use a napkin! Well we did and it wasn't the best idea as by the time we got home she was soaked!

Smartest First: Finally figuring out how to say and actually saying "I LOVE YOU!"

Well that's all for now. We're hosting Jamen this weekend so I'm sure by Sunday we'll have lots to post about as he's quite the handful!

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

Give Jamen a hug from the Morrisons!!

Sounds like Savannah has a big heart like her mommy ( and daddy).

Happy Mother's Day weekend and thanks so much for my sweet birthday card. It is in my kitchen windowsill.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the best idea was Jamen's and it was to use a napkin! That is HILARIOUS!