THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Britax Bargain

Here we are . . . trying to decide which seats to buy!


I have been awaiting this sale for several weeks now and last night I could hardly sleep (I was up from 2-4am) from being so excited about the Britax warehouse sale this morning. My friend, Kristin, and I decided to try to beat the crowd and we left at 5:35am this morning to get in line for the sale that started at 8am. We were no match for the people who were first in line and had been waiting since 1:30am . . . now that's CRAZY! I thought it would be a long wait and brought lots of reading material, but didn't read even one article. We had fun just talking and sharing funny toddler stories. Anyway, we both found most of what we wanted including our next booster seats for the girls. I got a Britax Regent for $190!!

Thankfully this year was much more organized than the last sale where we waited in line for about 4 hours only to find out that they sold out of the seat we wanted. I'm sure it was quite comical and frustrating for the 200+ people waiting in line to get in watching us try to load 6 huge car seats into my highlander. We did it though!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You girls got 6 car seats b/w you both?! How funny! Did they have good stuff? Good prices?

laurie said...

YOU CRACK ME UP! I just giggle at all your bargain sales...