THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Lesson Learned

Well, after a long night with Savannah that included several rocking sessions before she finally crashed for the night after midnight, we woke up early this morning and headed to aerobics. I woke up with a sore throat so I thought I'd be smart and take a zinc lozenge to ward off any possible cold coming my way . . . only I forgot to eat before going to my hour long step class. By the time I got home I was quite sick feeling and ending up throwing up a few times. I ate applesauce all day and managed to make it through tutoring and caring for Savannah until Dave arrived home early. So, lesson learned, never take zinc on an empty stomach and then go to aerobics. I'm feeling much better now, but it's been a day . . . whew!

On a side note, Savannah continues to amaze us with her phrases. On Sunday she was watching the Clemson basketball game with Dave when she surprised us both with a "Go Tigers!" She keeps us laughing for sure!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Yuck! Sorry you got sick. I've learned that lesson before---working out on an empty stomach. I get really shaky and nauseous, too. See you later this morning!

Anonymous said...

your know the age old advice- start your day with a good breakfast- hope you all are much better and savannah is not having any more trouble going to bed. see you soon dad/deb