THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Poison Control

I was all set to update my blog today with details on my wonderful visit with my friend Jennifer this afternoon, our fun morning with Jack, Savannah's new tantrums, our weekend filled with fun, and Savannah's new word "A Man" until tonight . . . when I had to call poison control for the third time! Right now all I can think about is how mad I am that she used my body spray IN HER MOUTH while I was drying her hair!!!! AAHH!! Anyway, after talking to the sweet lady on the phone, who assured me that Savannah was going to be fine, I really started thinking about how thankful I am for such services. Seriously, what did our parents to when we were kids? I'm pretty sure they couldn't pick up the phone and call someone trained in poison control to assure them that their child was going to be okay. So tonight as I put my child with very fresh breath to bed I am very thankful for poison control and immediate answers!

Just incase you're wondering, the other two times I called were when my nephew took my birth control pill and when Savannah tasted the tide pen in her diaper bag. Wonder how many times you can call before they send someone to check out your home?!

No comments: