THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Another Day

Foll0wing my friend Donna's lead I'm going to try to walk you through a typical day in my life with pictures. This is an extremely long post! Now before I even start let me say that normally I would have laundry and dishes to do, but after doing so much this weekend it's all caught up!! Dave left for work way before my day started so hopefully I'll capture him on camera when he gets home from a long day at work.

Starting my morning with some mommy time . . . getting caught up with my Bible study.

Working on family finances . . . checking credit card accounts, ebay sales, calling about dental claim, etc

She's up, but not quite ready to get out of her crib yet . . .

So I took a minute to make the bed

Now she's up, dressed, has her B, and is ready for her . . .

"HAIR BO" She now immediately goes to get one after getting dressed!


Making Savannah's breakfast and putting dishes away

Savannah has breakfast in a hurry so we can run before the rain comes . . .

After our workout which was cut short with the rain, only 19.35 minutes of running today :(

Time for Sesame Street so I can grab a quick shower

Making my bank deposit at a red light to be ready for the bank teller!


Mommy I don't know anything about these trucks . . . what do you think Jack would like? Our second errand was to get a birthday gift at Toys R Us. Savannah pitched another fit and refused to get out of the wagon there!



I was so mad at the Rite Aid lady that I left before getting a picture inside! Add that to my list of calls to make this afternoon. After calling customer service I scored a $10 gift card to Rite Aid!

Then a trip to SC to fill the car with gas. Can you believe these are SC prices??

We had some fun playing at Charlotte at Play trying to drag out the morning so naptime would coordinate with tutoring time this afternoon.

We finally made it home. Savannah is having lunch and I'm sorting mail.

She's finally asleep. Just in time for me to grab some lunch and catch up on my e-mail before tutoring starts!

First hour of tutoring with Kaitlyn. She loves Algebra II!!

Second hour of tutoring: Caroline . . . loving some algebra problems, especially the word ones!

This is very typical at our house . . . Savannah wanting more Tyson nuggets for dinner, "MORE"

Finally dinner . . . tonight is leftover night so no preparation is needed!

AAHH . . .almost bedtime.

Well, after a very full day of pictures, I'm done with the camera. This should be enough pictures to last you faithful fans for at least a month! We've settled into our PJs and are watching our favorite Tuesday night TV, American Idol with The Biggest Loser being DVRed. We plan to hit the bed right after that.

4 comments:

Donna said...

YES! I love when people do these kinds of blog posts! It's so fun to see how other people spend their days! I love the pic of Savannah just getting up. More! MORE!

Anna Morrison said...

i thoroughly enjoyed that! great idea. love seeing a little of your home as well.

by the way, i know full well that there are a lot of little mommy jobs that you left out. you are such a wonderful wife and mom.

Anonymous said...

This is a really great post. Thanks for sharing your day. I still don't think you do anything but sit and watch soap opera's all day. :)

Anonymous said...

we love! the pics and seeing you and savannah in your "normal" routine-we miss so much being miles apart. see ya'll soon
dad/deb