THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Little Miss Trouble

Over the past two days Savannah has really found herself in lots of trouble!!! Yesterday as I was trying to get dinner ready early in the day she managed to get a hold of my nicely organized recipe box. Just as I realized that things were quiet and turned to see what she was doing, she started tearing out card after card. I yelled no and she took off with a few of the cards. She went straight to her favorite chair and started "reading" the recipes. Here is a picture of her deciding what she would like to have.


Then, today I decided to take a quick look at my e-mail and shortly after logging on heard a loud squeal, not the I'm hurt one or the mad one, just a shocking scream. I thought things were okay since I didn't hear crying . . . until she showed up in the office with her B soaking wet. Yep, you guessed it, she got into the water on the refrigerator again. After arriving in the kitchen I found puddles all over the floor from her emptying my water bottle. I guess she was trying to refill it and got soaked in the process.


Lastly, my long awaited Christmas china finally arrived today. She kept begging to "O" the box so I finally gave in since I was on the phone trying to make hotel reservations. It took no more than 10 seconds for her to pull out tons of those staticy peanuts used in packaging and squash them all over the floor!! AAHH!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hahaha! I know it is so frustrating with children make a mess, but I'm glad you got pictures! In situations like this, all you can do is laugh and take a pic. Remember Caroline's lipstick incident?! These stories need to go into a laugh jar for sure:)