THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Girls' Night Out and Family Night Out


To say that my husband is wonderful is definitely an understatement! A HUGE thank you goes out to Dave, who sacrificed a ton yesterday so that I could go out with the girls during month end. We NEVER get to do anything during month end as that is Dave's busy time . . . we planned our wedding around it, Savannah's birth around it, and continue to plan vacations around it as he simply cannot be out of the office during that time. Well, yesterday he went in early and probably skipped lunch just so that he could be home by 7ish so I could go to the movies with the girls from Bible study. As I left the house, he was rolling up his sleeves from a long day at the office and getting ready to bathe Savannah. I LOVE HIM!!!


So, yes, I was able to escape from my position here as CEO of this household and have a wonderfully fun night with the girls. I cannot even remember the last time I went ot the movies, but I do remember that it only cost about $6 a ticket and I thought that was a lot . . . tonight, the ticket was a whopping $9.50!! Thankfully I had a voucher from years ago for free admission. We went to see 27 Dresses, very cute by the way.

We also had a night out as a family for a Super Bowl party on Sunday. The Fulmers had us and the Annans over. Amazing how parties change when kids are in the picture! Here is a picture of Will and Savannah playing with puzzles. Dave commented on the way home that this was the first Super Bowl party ever where we watched next to no football . . . wonder why?!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I had fun last night, too! I felt like I was in college again:)

I'm glad you have Dave!!