THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Loving a Good Bargin


After reading my friend Donna's blog yesterday I was just itching to get to Old Navy to find some good deals. I went to one store last night and took Dave to a different Old Navy this morning and here's what we ended up with: Savannah got 8 pairs of PJs, a winter coat, 4 shirts, a pair of pants and shoes (all for next year), Dave got a pair of jeans and 4 shirts, and I ended up with a pair of sweat pants and jeans and 3 shirts all for . . . $90.14!!!!!!!! That's right at $3.60 an item, including tax!! YIPPEE!! Savannah was so tired on the way home she kept saying "home", another new word for her.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Yes! I love it! I'm waiting for Roy to get home from running an errand and then I'm heading out (w/out kids) to go to the South Blvd. Old Navy. I need to find a few more pj's for Caroline. It is addicting!!!

Anna Morrison said...

You really do like a good deal!
I love it! Now, maybe the next post could be you all modeling the new wardrobes. :)