THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Day of Play


Savannah has had a swell time so far today! One of my friends, Jill, volunteered her home to have a play date this morning. All the way there Savannah kept saying "Jack, Jack" and boy was I excited when Jack showed up! The kids all played hard and enjoyed a snack before heading home for nap time. Thanks Jill for organizing this today!!


When we got home I thought Savannah would go right down for a nap, but instead she decided that she wanted to help mommy with the laundry. She absolutely loves my laundry baskets and I just let her play in them whenever she wants. Today was no exception. As soon as I said let's do laundry, she headed straight for our closet and waited for me to get the basket out. Her favorite task is to unload the dirty clothes and then climb in the basket. She was too cute today. After climbing in she managed to get her doll, play bottle, bib, sippy cup, and purse in there with her and then managed to keep busy for over 10 minutes!!! This is a record for her staying with one task . . . long enough for me to fold and put away an entire load of laundry and get the camera for a picture.

No comments: