THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, January 28, 2008

First Real Haircut



As most of you will agree, Savannah's hair was long overdue a major trim up. So, I finally made an appointment for last Friday to get it cut. Then I started thinking that my mom's feelings might be hurt, so I called her to make sure it was okay. She said it was fine, but would really like to do it herself . . . well it worked out as she ended up having today off of work. I cancelled the appointment on Friday and she drove up from Burlington to do the haircut herself!

I was quite nervous as I really didn't even know what I wanted her to do, and I really didn't want to lose those curls in the back. However, mom had a plan and it turned out beautiful! Even with her hair cut short, it still curls in the back! Yeah! Savannah was quite wiggly, but her hair is adorable. I LOVE IT!!! We had a great morning with granny. I got to go to aerobics ALONE and Savannah had a blast being spoiled here at home. AAHH . . . if only we had family in town.

The finished product!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I LOVE the curls! You look JUST LIKE your mom, too! I'm glad you were able to enjoy your morning all by yourself. I'm with you, I wish I had family in town, too:(

Anonymous said...

her hair looks beautiful. i know you hated to cut it but it will grow in so much better now. your mom did a great job and i know she loved doing it for savannah.
can't wait to see all of you soon.
deb/dad

Heather said...

Love the curls - I was also afraid to cut Aubrey's for the same reason. Hers stayed as well - but more so in the humidity. My parents were just in town and I took complete advantage of having them here. Oh the joy of family in town. It has been especially hard to have had it and to not have it now.

Anna Morrison said...

what a treat for your mom. that was super thoughtful for you to consult her about it, chrystal. i am so glad you have remained close to her. she looks good.
savannah's hair is adorable.

Dolly said...

Hey Crystal! I haven't checked your blog out in a while. I go to it from Donna's from time to time. Anyhow, your little girl is SO CUTE and I love her little curls.