THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treating


Savannah had her first taste of trick or treating last night. It all started with a neighborhood block party in our cul-de-sac. She had a blast dancing to the music, pushing her beep beep car around, and playing with all of the kids. Then she went out trick or treating with her daddy. Honestly, I know I'm partial, but they were the cutest sight together. She didn't get much candy before wearing completely out, but at least I got some cute pictures! This costume has been well worn and for now it's being packed away!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm disappointed that you would let the two of them out in public dressed like that....just kidding! Actually, I think Savannah looked adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

too cute- i know she had a ball playing with all the neighbors. great idea for a block party and the weather was perfect for halloween. hope she doesn't expect that every night :) dad/deb

Donna said...

She is SO cute! I especially like the Clemson paw print bloomers:)