THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Holidays are Upon Us

I've spent the past two weeks rushing around like Christmas is tomorrow and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Thankfully, I can say that other than my hard to buy for husband, I'm pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping. The hope is that with the shopping behind me I can enjoy the holiday season and not get caught up in the sales and holiday traffic at the mall . . . or at least I won't be working under pressure to find the perfect gift in a short amount of time. I do have to say that I have some exciting gifts to give this year.

Isn't it interesting how the birth of a child can really change your outlook during the holidays? I no longer anxiously anticipate what I will receive or get as excited about trying to guess what's wrapped under the tree, instead I get way excited about the gifts that I will be giving, especially to Savannah. Last year was fun with her so I can only imagine that this year is going to be a blast!!!

Well, we're headed to Greenville AND Burlington this weekend so there's lots of travelling ahead, but also lots of family time. I'm excited to share this season of Thanksgiving with all of our family we're so thankful for. Stay tuned for lots of pictures! :)

No comments: