THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Charlotte at Play

Savannah's favorite activity was riding in the red car!!

Playing the drums

Laughing in the soft play area

Savannah and Jack ready to get out

I was so excited to wake up to much needed rain this morning . . . and then I remembered that I had a toddler and had nothing planned for us to do today. Thankfully, when I opened my e-mail I discovered that some girls were taking their kids to Charlotte at Play today. They have been lots of times, but I've always thought Savannah was too little, I mean too young, to go and join them. Well, today I decided we would give it a whirl and she had a BLAST!!!

I walked in and was amazed at all the different sections they have set up. There was a grocery store full of empty boxes and bottles with shopping carts to push around, a kitchen and diner area, a race track with cars, a ship with a slide, a music area with drums and a piano, a pet store area with stuffed animals, a woodwork area, and the list continues on and on!! She played so hard and loved every minute of it that for the first time ever she forgot she was wearing a hairbow and it stayed in the entire morning!! I called Dave as soon as we got home to beg him to let us join for the year and he agreed it would be a good investment. YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what great fun! savannah is growing up so quick and venturing out into the world. :) i love the picture of her "playing the drums"- maybe we have a future rock star?
sounds like a great place to go any time of the year. have fun
dad/deb