THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Outer Banks Trip!


Here are a few pictures from our trip last week. We had a great time with Dave's parents, sister, and her family. The first few days were quite windy so we didn't spend much time on the beach, but by the end of the week the weather was perfect. At first Savannah hated the feel of sand, but by Friday she walked quite a long distance on the beach. That's right, I said WALKED. She's a walking machine now. It only took a few days of being around her cousin Alyssa and she just took off. I love watching her wobble around now! :)

We had a adventurous week with a trip to Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, Bodie Lighthouse, The Wright Brothers museum, and the urgent care too. Each morning Savannah would wake up hot and clammy with a fever so by Thursday I decided to take her to the doctor. Of course he said that she was perfectly fine, but I felt better after having her checked out. She is just very hot natured and didn't adjust very well to the humid and windy conditions of the outer banks. Overall we had a great trip and lots of quality family time.

Thanks mom and dad Bachmann for everything! We loved it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw...look at her go!! I can't believe how fast she is growing. :O) Jennifer

Donna said...

It looks like y'all had a fun time! I'm glad you got to relax for a while:) Sorry about the urgent care trip, though!

I can't wait to see Savannah walk!

Anna Morrison said...

love the slide show. i have missed you not posting. so glad you were able to get out of town and enjoy some family time.

enjoy the new and fun stage of walking. :)

Cherry said...

Hey, I figured this thing out. I'm not sure my mind has enough RAM left to do it again. . . .

She is my great niece. . . and sooooo cute. It does look from most of the pictures that she pretty much runs the house. Can't wait to see her walk. Love you all!! Cherry