THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Huge Progress

Well, today has been an eventful day. Savannah woke up this morning covered in poop . . . including the white bumper guards and sheets. It was quite a task to change everything and get both of us ready and to school this morning. We made it though. As usual, I crammed as much as I could into my free hours. I had a Sunday school meeting and organized name tags, got a hair cut, ran a few other errands, and did a workout run of 2.5 miles (not quite the 3 I had hoped for but the church had a fire drill in the middle of my running so I decided that was a sign to quit for the day).

Savannah did AWESOME today. I wish I had pictures to show you how much she's adapted to WEE school. When I checked on her at 12:30 today she was still content and playing away. Miss Jenny said that she didn't get fussy even once today. Way to go Savannah!!

I've also seen HUGE progress in the healing of my finger. Thanks Bible study girls for praying hard for me this week. It's almost completely healed! I may even get my wedding rings back on by Sunday.

No comments: