THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Carmel Open House

We attended our church's open house this morning and it was quite an event. The parking lots were full of blow up rides, a petting zoo, a train ride for parents and kids, a climbing wall, and of course lots of food! It was so amazing to see how richly God has blessed our church, both with new members and financially. The new children's space is incredible and is double the size of the original church. I took several pictures of Savannah and her friends, but of course I get home to discover that my camera didn't have a memory stick in it. So, sorry that there are no pictures today. I hate that you can't see how funny Savannah looked climbing up the new grand staircase with people everywhere . . . but as Elizabeth pointed out, this building is for the children so I let her climb away. Good thing we keep memories in our hearts, not our hands.

No comments: