THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bronchitis

Has it really been a week since I last wrote?? Well, that just proves that things around the Bachmann household have been a zoo!! It all started last week with Savannah's cough that continued to get worse day by day. By Thursday it was keeping her up from her naps . . . she would cough, cry, cough, cry ~ it was awful listening to her suffer through it so I decided it was time to go to see Dr. Baker. We went in and I could tell something was wrong as he kept listening to her breathe over and over again. Finally he said that she had bronchitis and gave us some antibiotics. By Saturday morning I could tell a HUGE difference as she was no longer staying awake coughing. Whew!

Then there's the party planning. I feel like I'm planning a wedding all over again trying to get ready for Savannah's big day on Saturday. Who would have thought that it would be so stressful! I think we're finally wrapping things up and preparing for Grammy and Grandpa to arrive Friday. My friends have been wonderful! Every day I talk to Elizabeth she has offered to help and Jessica is hemming the birthday dress now. What would I do without these girls?

No comments: