THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Baby-Proofing


Well, the time has finally come to baby-proof our house. Yesterday I was on the computer and heard some clanging in the kitchen. After quickly going to see what the child had gotten into, this is what I found . . . Savannah trying to pull out my pots and pans. Thankfully she didn't get into the cabinet next to this one with the cleaning stuff. Then, only hours later I stepped into the garage to grab a piece of masking tape. I was literally gone 10 seconds and when I got back in the house I found her standing on the third step going upstairs!!! I think she plans these things, just waiting until I turn my back and then she goes at triple speed to get into what she knows she's not supposed to be doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's might be a good idea to give her her own pot and wooden spoon to cook in. most kids this age love their own cabinet with their pot and spoon. maybe she'll be ready for a kitchen set for christmas! o'boy- deb/dad