THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Times they are a changin'


Savannah's friend Jack came over for a few hours last night and they had a great time together. I have to say that I was a little worried about having two babies by myself for a few hours, but it was wonderful . . . now don't get any crazy ideas . . . we're not planning another one anytime soon! Here's a picture of them with their bottles.


It's just times like this that I sit back and think how quickly life has changed. It seems like just yesterday that I was finishing up teaching another school year and headed to the beach to celebrate Jamen's birthday. I really do miss that carefree fun that we all had every year at Lisa's beach house. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMEN!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I miss them too. Wow how things have changed. But they are memories I will cherish forever. Thanks for the Birthday wish. I love you guys! I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.