THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, August 02, 2024

Where ya Bin . . . Savannah?!?



 Preston and Savannah have developed a bond over going to the Bin store together on Friday mornings . . . she is SO patient with him and also enjoys seeing what good deals they can find for $14.  But when she leaves for the lake with her girlfriends, I am the only option to drive this dodo to the bin store on Friday morning.  



He was super excited to drive us there and even MORE excited to be first in the chosen line to be the very first customer to race into the store.


He was also thrilled with his cart of finds, but no so happy for me to try to take a picture. LOL and let me tell you I was not so happy it took sooo long to go through his cart and scan everything to see if it was worth buying.  Never the less, he left with five items (because that was the limit I gave him) and was excited to get home and throw them all on eBay.  I love that the kids share this activity together, but don't so love going myself.  HA! 

No comments: